Your teen’s dream school is in your financial reach!
Do you want to send your child to the school of her dreams, but are worried about how to pay for it?
Learn how to tap into thousands of dollars in
free money for college irrespective of income
levels or academic standing.
Attend our free workshop:
Pay for College without Breaking the Bank!
You will be astonished to find out that:
You can greatly increase the aid for which you are eligible.
You can increase your access to
Even millionaires and those who earn high salaries can qualify for financial aid.
Colleges will not only fight for your students, but PAY for them to attend as well!
Let National College Planners show you how!
At our workshop, you will learn:
- How to avoid mistakes that can cost you big bucks
- How to improve your eligibility for free grant money
- How to access the best sources of information for college planning
- How to avoid costly pitfalls in filling out the FAFSA
- What steps you can take, even if you haven’t yet starting saving for college
- Get the biggest bang for your college buck
- Why junior colleges can COST you a fortune in the long run
- How to maintain your current lifestyle while providing the best education possible for your student
- How to pay for a private university for the same price as a public university
Every parent of a college bound teen needs to attend this workshop. All parents faced with the prospects of paying for college will benefit from our information and expertise. If you’ve been told you make too much money to qualify for free financial aid that does not mean that there are not thousands of dollars available to you.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn about the thousands of dollars for which you are eligible. Don’t miss it!
Take the stress out of planning for college. It’s an exciting time for both students and parents alike.